[Printable] NaNo '17 Progress Trackers!


NaNoWriMo is almost upon us once more. I've done NaNo every year since 2013 (won twice, lost twice), and can't wait to try again next month!

In preparation (and procrastination), I've whipped up two versions of my calendar-style NaNoWriMo progress tracker: 

Version One


...with daily wordcount goals filled in. I used the numbers from the stats graph on the official NaNoWriMo website, so this is for those of you who are aiming for the classic 50,000 words!

Version Two


...with the wordcount goal left blank. This is for those of you NaNo rebels. Aiming for 30k? 100k? 200k? Editing? Or maybe doing a reverse NaNo? Print out this calendar, pull out the calculator and fill in your daily goals!


How To Use

Simply fill in your wordcount in the right box at the end of the day. I'm planning on highlighting the boxes with my mildliners. Maybe a grey for the days I missed target, and a bright yellow for the days I did!

Get creative and let me know what you come up with!



Like what you see? Support me through Ko-Fi so I can keep creating! 

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wish I found these earlier. I always love seeing the calendars people make for NaNo! It's nice that you made two versions. I tend to take the weekends off, so the part word counts on the website don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete